Searching...
Highlighted

6 months for phone delivery, Optus missed to add student discount and insurance!!!

LaurenW

Hi,

I ordered my iPhone X in November 2017, after multiple calls, and chasing, I eventually received the phone last month (wasted a lot of time and patience for a half a year wait!).

Now I received my bill which doesn't show my insurance which I took out, nor the student discount applicable to my account.

Can someone from Optus help? I will email the ombudsmen soon (anyone else I can email?), my patience is limited... looks like Optus have severe shortcomings and flaws with their sales order processes.

Lauren

Re: 6 months for phone delivery, Optus missed to add student discount and insurance!!!

petergdownload

Yeah that's not good. 

The insurance (they want to bill you for this) and student discount (it can be applied any time as long as you have a valid number) should be easy for any CS to apply. Suggest your quickest option now is to go direct via Optus Live chat

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Re: 6 months for phone delivery, Optus missed to add student discount and insurance!!!

Shauna

Hey @LaurenW - not good to hear there's been so many downs in your experience with us! Smiley Sad 
More than happy to look into this for you.
Can you please send us a PM with your mobile number, full name and DOB? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

LaurenW

Hi Shauna,

Just to highlight further incompetencies on Optus' side:

I have set up auto direct with my credit card details about a week ago, yesterday I received an sms that I have missed a payment. Logging into my account it shows "payment due". I am on edge, this is not acceptable, why do I even put in any effort in trying communicate with you guys? What on earth happens to all my online requests, phone calls, etc? It seems like a mystery.

Further, whenever I try to call Optus it says "the department is closed". I am not surprised, doesn't seem like anyone does any work as it is.

I will send you a pm.

Lauren

Shauna

Thanks Lauren.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
iPhone X now available to order

Stock will be limited.Read More

Top Contributors
3 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo