Searching...

Positive Feedback

[ Edited ]
PaulClaydon

I would like to give some great POSITIVE FEEDBACK to the Optus Store in Stocklands, Rockhampton QLD.

I have been an optus customer for over 20 years and i went into this store in Rockhampton yesterday to upgrade my 2 phones and add Wifi service to my account.  Aiden *hidden* was the consultant who served me and answered all my questions and offered me the deal that was appropriate to my needs.  There was no issue at all and everything was easily upgraded and added.  My experiance at this store has been by far the most proffesional and courteous expreience i have ever recieved in my time with Optus.   Upon finalising my new service, the other staff also joined into conversation into accesories that i required and were all a great help to me. Thankyou very much to Aiden *hidden* and the team at Optus Store in the Stocklands Plaza in Rockhampton.

Re: Positive Feedback

Ray_YC

Hi @PaulClaydon

Thank you very much for going to the effort and making time to pass on this great feedback, we really, really do appreciate it! We will ensure it is forwarded on to the store/area manager. Just a FYI for privacy/security purposes I've hidden Aiden's last name.
Have a fantastic weekend!
Cheers

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo