Searching...

Re: Optus Sport predictor Prize Game week 16

Pogba

no, I haven't received yet. I tried all the way but seems no one knows about it.

[ Edited ]
mtdmitchell

I received. My prize last week. I received an email the previous week asking for my address. Pogba, did you not receive the email?

Re: Optus Sport predictor Prize Game week 21

Chieftain

Hey,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Perhaps it might be a good idea if we collectively post on their social media pages and see if we get a reaction. Another option would be dropping an email to Fair Trade in your state.

I have a friend that works for one of the big daily newspapers. I will give her a call and see what she thinks.

I will get back to you if I hear anything.

mtdmitchell

Send an email to this address

OptusSportPredictor@optus.com.au

I had contact from a guy called William. 

I think they are just very slow..it took a month from winning to receiving a confirmation email, but I believe they were off for the Christmas break. 

Dan_C

Hey guys, I just messaged @Chieftain but I thought it’d be better idea to update you all via this thread. We definitely haven't forgotten about you. I've sent another follow up to the team asking for an expected contact date.

I completely get that you've all been waiting far too long for a response. I'm going to do my absolute best to ensure that you guys receive a response within the next 1-3 days.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Pogba

Hi...i havent received my prize yet..they send me email asking my adress i send in my adress but havent received my prize yet..lucky you got your prize....πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Pogba

Hi there....i am winner of week 16 and haven't eceived my prize yet...every week they make some excuse...i tried to contact them numerous time and always get same excuse we will contact you next week and enquiry about your prize..its almost 2 month now...

Dan_C

I promise that we'll have more info for you guys in the coming week. We have been in touch with the relevant area and they've assured us that you'll all be contacted. 

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Chieftain

Hey Dan,

Thanks for following up.

Received an email requesting postal address, which I have provided. 

Dan_C

@Chieftain, great to hear Smiley Happy I'm still chasing up @Pogba's prize. 

I think we'll be back on track after that. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo