Searching...

Optus Sport predictor Prize Game week 16

Pogba

Hi I am winner of Optus Sport predictor game week 16. I haven’t received my prize yet and when I contacted Optus they said that the will send me email conformation about it. I am still waiting for that email and today I got email about the winner of  game week 17. So where is the announcement of the winner of  game week 16. This is really frustrating because when I called Optus they can’t give me correct information and customer service is really poor they are not willing to help. Can any one please help me.

Re: Optus Sport predictor Prize Game week 16

Dan_C

Hey @Pogba, congrats on the win! We'll try and track down your prize.

Are you able to send us a private message with your details? I'll need your full name, DOB, account number and email address that you'd registered upon signing up for Optus Sport. We'll respond back as soon as we can.

FYI, (Just to set the right expectation here.) We should have an answer for you by Wednesday. We're one of the only teams working over the holiday period.  

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Pogba

Hi Dan...thanks for reply....i have already send you my details..plz check your inbox

[ Edited ]
mtdmitchell

Hey @Dan_C @Pogba

I finished 3rd in the same game week, and also haven't been contacted ?

Pogba

Hi @mtdmitchell thanks for ur concern...

Dan_C

Hey @mtdmitchell, I've replied back to your PM.

I've just asked for your account details. I'll send them through along with @Pogba's details. Look forward to hearing back.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Re: Optus Sport predictor Prize Game week 21

[ Edited ]
Chieftain

Hey,

I came second in the game week 21 predictor. I haven't received any communications. How do I receive my prize?

I have also tried calling multiple departments and get no where. 

Regards

Phil

Chieftain

Hey did you receive your prize? I am trying to find out how I get mine? 

Re: Optus Sport predictor Prize Game week 21

Pogba

Hi Phil...

I haven't received my prize yet.

I have tried multiple departments no one gives an appropriate answer. they send me an email that the prize should arrive at my address and asked my address and contact no but it's more that 2-week nothing has arrived. I tried to email again but no one response, honestly I think its all scam they will not send any prize. 

Pogba

no, i haven't received yet. i tried all the way but seems no one knows about it.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo