Searching...

Local store

Traciewh

I want to talk to a real person at my closest store but every time I ring the number I get a stupid answer service that keeps diverting me to another answer service that can not help me.

I'm getting extremely annoyed.

I live rural and just need to ask a couple of questions from someone in the store.

Please help how do I talk to a real person in the noarlunga centre store in South austraAus.

Re: Local store

Dan_C

Ah, I'm afraid that's the way it's been setup @Traciewh

We're happy to help answer any questions. How can we help? 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

scottmac99

I've just had the same issue.  I wanted to talk to someone at the Ballarat shop because I assume they know something about 4G in rural areas.  The Optus city stores don't. 

The 1300 number on the Optus website just sends me into a never-ending circle of pressing '1' and '2' and not actually getting to talk to anyone.

So my only option is to make a 2 hour round trip into Ballarat.

Oh well, I guess I can have a look at Bunnings while I am there.  And JB.  And the Telstra shop too ...

Dan_C

Just a quick heads-up @scottmac99, I've replied back to your other thread.

Chat there! 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo