cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Local store

I want to talk to a real person at my closest store but every time I ring the number I get a stupid answer service that keeps diverting me to another answer service that can not help me.

I'm getting extremely annoyed.

I live rural and just need to ask a couple of questions from someone in the store.

Please help how do I talk to a real person in the noarlunga centre store in South austraAus.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: Local store

Ah, I'm afraid that's the way it's been setup @Traciewh

We're happy to help answer any questions. How can we help? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

I've just had the same issue.  I wanted to talk to someone at the Ballarat shop because I assume they know something about 4G in rural areas.  The Optus city stores don't. 

The 1300 number on the Optus website just sends me into a never-ending circle of pressing '1' and '2' and not actually getting to talk to anyone.

So my only option is to make a 2 hour round trip into Ballarat.

Oh well, I guess I can have a look at Bunnings while I am there.  And JB.  And the Telstra shop too ...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Just a quick heads-up @scottmac99, I've replied back to your other thread.

Chat there! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos