Searching...
Accepted Solution

I want to sign up for the $15 per month option to view EPL

TonyMinards

Yesterday I cancelled my Optus account which was costing me $45 per month for a SIM and data I wasn't using. Now I want to sign up for the $15 per month option but can't see how. 

Do I have to use a new log-in? My old log-in doesn't seem to offer any options to create a new EPL access arrangement. 

Re: I want to sign up for the $15 per month option to view EPL

Aman_B

Hi @  TonyMinards  - To register for  Optus sport  you just have to download the App  available via the Google Play store and Apple App store.  You just have to register for Optus Sport Premium subscription through the Optus Sport App and simply need to create an account and subscribe through the application.Please let us know if there are any hiccups. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

TonyMinards

I already have the app on my devices which were installed as part of my previous $45/m arrangement. Do I need to remove these apps and download them again to get access on a new $15/m arragement?

Aman_B

Hi @  TonyMinards  - If you have ported out your number then your sport subscription must have been cancelled and now you can re install the App to register again.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

TonyMinards

So should I delete the app on my devices and re-install them?

Solution

Aman_B

Yes please @ TonyMinards but before that could you please log out of the App.  and once logged out your login shouldn't work. 

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
minomin

You just have to register for Optus Sport Premium subscription through the Optus Sport App and simply need to create an account and subscribe through the application.Please let us know if there are any 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo