Searching...

How long should I have a Temp online order for?

TheSpig

Hi All,

Apologies if wrong section.

I submitted an order just after Christmas last year, got a Temp order number and was emailed to expect it to be processed in 48 business hours. I am, however yet to even receive an actual order or number, or even any further communication for that matter.

I can only assume it is from a backlog of Christmas orders they have to work through, as I was on hold to chase this up for around 2 hours before I just gave up. Trying to get an update via the online chat only netted me being told to get back on the phone as they don't have the access to chase Temp orders (I'm sorry, what?), went into the local Optus store, was told that they cant assist with any online orders.

Having been with Optus for years with multiple services under the one account, I have to say this is not the usual service I expect from Optus, this is appalling. Why advertise 3 day delivery on the item if its not even initial order stage over 2 weeks later?

Has anyone else experienced this or any suggestions for help or progressing this order forward?

Cheers,

TheSpig

Re: How long should I have a Temp online order for?

Dan_C

Hey @TheSpig

You're pretty much spot on there. When we'd released our Christmas promo offers, we did receive a huge volume of orders/enquiries. This did result in a back of log orders waiting to be fulfilled but we have managed to catch up.

You're more than welcome to send us a private message with your order details. We need your full name, DOB and temporary order reference number → http://yesopt.us/pmdan

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo