Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Delivery of Modem and SIM

Hi,

I am new to Optus in this new era of the internet. I ordered a Wireless Modem and SIM by phone Friday afternoon and now I wonder when I might expect delivery? 

Without saying, but alluding too, delivery could be very quick yet the status of my order has yet to change.

I am hoping not to have to use my provider for another month and the exchange closes after that.

How do I find an ETA?

Ta

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Delivery of Modem and SIM

I do believe a couple of business days for metro and anything up to 5 business days everywhere else is what they advertise. Has your order been approved and have you received a tracking number?

Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

If you have your order number, you can check the status on www.optus.com.au/welcome or follow up via Live Chat with the Sales Team at http://yesopt.us/chat2us to get a better update.

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Yep, I think I have been approved. I have a mobile order number and a reference number too. We'll see by Thursday then, Thanks
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks for this also. The status on the page www.optus.com.au/welcome says the same, that it's submitted. I'll try the chat 2 us link in the morning. Thank you for taking the trouble to reply to this. Barry
0 Kudos