Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Call Centre Lying

Complaint, Why are some of your call centre staff stupid, liars or are they just doing what they are told? VERY UNHAPPY. Yesterday, I was contacted by your call centre and as I had been looking at other NBN plans I decided to try Optus' honesty. I informed the person at the call centre that I had been lied to in the past, but if he could give me the information I requested, ten I would sign. He gave me some figures, which not only astounded me, I was about to call BS, but I couldn't call it yet. At the end of the call he started to pressure me about committing. I told him to call back today, after I had done some homework on his figures. HAHA. He confirmed my suspicions from yesterday. He LIED. I asked him for "the slowest speeds during peaks times", repeated 3 times slowly so he could get what I was saying. He gave me "evening speeds", completely different speeds, let alone context.

MY HORSE FOR JUST ONE TRUTH!!!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Call Centre Lying

lol i barely understand you. Evening speeds are considered 'peak times'. They will be your slowest speeds generally. Applies if on cable btw.
0 Kudos