Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
MalStein
New Contributor
New Contributor

optus sport on fetch mini

my fetch mini won’t let me log in to optus sport. it was working fine but since Monday it logged me out of Optus sport and won’t let me log back in. I’m able to log in on the big fetch and mobile and computer. it’s only the mini giving problems. The mini was purchased from a retailer (not from optus)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Aron_YC

Re: optus sport on fetch mini

Hi MalStein

Can you let us know what error message you're receiving, or share any screenshots?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
MalStein
New Contributor
New Contributor

i did attach in first question but can’t see how to add a screenshot to this reply
0 Kudos
Kartika

Hi @MalStein, please refer to our Optus Sport → Help & Support page for more info. If the issue still continues then you are best to speak with our Technical Support team either via the → messaging service or by calling them on  131344 - Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm AEST to assist you further.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
bransonf74
New Contributor
New Contributor

xxxxx

0 Kudos