cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

major problems just to register/sign in....still nothing

Reposting in the correct forum

Can somebody please help with activating the EPL page.

I have registered, received email link, page loads, enter my details, but comes up with username and password invalid. Rest password, still nothing. How can this be fixed ?  Starting to get a very irritating.

Have tried to troubleshoot and read others in same predicament.

Also want to get the box for home use but wont go near it if this login issue cant be resolved.

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: major problems just to register/sign in....still nothing

Hey @hatch, just to confirm - have you set up your email address/ username details via the website? If you try and log in here are you receiving the same error? 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

have you set up your email address/ username details via the website?....YES

If you try and log in here are you receiving the same error? .....YES

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Thanks for the info, sounds like we need to look into this further for you. Are you able to PM me your full name, DOB, the account number or service number you are trying to register and the email address you're wanting to link this to. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi Hollie,

With all due respect....this is only a forum, and anybody only requires an alias to participate. Really, we are all anonymous.

When you post -

"Thanks for the info, sounds like we need to look into this further for you...."

...I have no idea who the 'we' is?  Furthermore you request detailed account info.

Based on not knowing whom i will be sharing this info I will no be providing it.

I am still very interested to resolve the issues I have with the Optus EPL app.

If you are an Optus representative that can assist in resolving my issues, can you please provide me with an alternative method to move forward.

Thanking you in advance

Hatch 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Can I ask if you've tried heading over and re-registering the account? If not, it may be worth a go. The moderators on this forum are Optus employees @hatch, If you'd feel more comfortable, please get in touch with us on Facebook via PM or Twitter via DM. We'd be happy to get that info from you there as well so that we can investigate and get this sorted out for you.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors