Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
gabberflasted
New Contributor
New Contributor

how to activate satellite service

once signed up and clicked all the way to the welcome page there's no indication anywhere whatsoever of how to activate the epl service on an existing VAST satellite service, please help

12 Replies
Tris

Re: how to activate satellite service

Hey gabberflasted, Optus Sport should be compatible with your existing VAST connection so we may not need to install depending on the hardware you have. Please send me a PM with your name, account/phone number, DOB and contact number so I can get one of our satellite crew in touch 🙂

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
gabberflasted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Still waiting for any contact from Optus

0 Kudos
Nghi
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Oh no gabberflasted 😞 Have you still not received contact from our Satellite team? 

0 Kudos
gabberflasted
New Contributor
New Contributor

nope 

0 Kudos
Nghi
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Thanks for confirming that. I've spoken with our Satellite contact and have requested a call for you ASAP. Sorry for the delay.

Cmoore
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

After applying for Satellite EPL  I was contacted by BSA who are doing the instals.  I adviced then that I aallready had a VAST box so they took the card  number and were going to pass it on for activation. numerous calls to BSA  has seen nothing yet. they adviced me they have contacted Optus numerous times as well, I confirmed with VAST on Friday that the card is in my account name and active. Its been over two weeks now and EPL starts next weekend. My brpadband is to low quality to allow streaming via the fetch box supplied. Who else can I call.  

0 Kudos
Nghi
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey Alek,

Can you please confirm your date of birth plus the Optus phone number and account number?

Plus best contact mobile number for yourself.

- Nghi

Cmoore
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

PM sent

0 Kudos
Nghi
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Thanks. I've replied to your private message.