Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
TruthSeek3r
New Contributor
New Contributor

Useless EPL Registration process!

After a month of chats, calls (just re-directs you to webpage), Yes Crowd, chasing on a daily basis....still no registered login for Optus EPL.

Yes Crowd responded quickly the first time (Nghi), even said they would manually rectify the problem...but it still doesn't work...then disappears without any further correspondence (no response on private messages).

Very disappointed in my experience with Optus, only back on the provider due to the EPL and utterly disgusted at the incompetence.

Can someone there please resolve this once and for all?

3 Replies
Marie
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Useless EPL Registration process!

Hey TruthSeek3r, I've responded to your PM about this.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Craig9
New Contributor
New Contributor

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Hey @Craig9, were you also having trouble registering your service for Premier league access? If so, let me know. Happy to try and sort this out for you on our end. Dan 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos