Searching...
Highlighted

Unable to find the username and password

ianua

Hi

I never received any emails concerning my username and password since I updated my mobile plan with optus sports subscription. I already checked with this address https://manage.sport.optus.com.au/signup/ to verify my eligibility. It only showed my partial username hidden behind * at the end of the checking. Also, I cannot find any useful information regarding that issue in optus/my account.

Could you please help me retreive my username and passowrd?

Thanks and regards,

Re: Unable to find the username and password

Tano

Hey @ianua, sorry to hear of the issue you're experiencing with your account there. Can you send through a private message with the full name, phone number, DOB, as well as the preferred email for the subscription? We'll likely need to make some changes from our end.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Jordss23

Hey mate, I am experiencing the exact same issue. 

Wesley-J

Hey @Jordss23 - feel free to send us a private message, with your full name, DOB, service/account number and email address. We can take a closer look at this for you. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

GeneD

Hey i also face similar issue, it says that the email is incorrect

Wesley-J

Hi @GeneD - shoot us a direct message with your account details so we can have this fixed asap. Smiley Happy 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
1 Kudo