Searching...

Unable to activate Optus Sport

mattlucasv

Got Optus Sport as part of my mobile plan but I'm unable to activate it via the link on the email I received, just get a messages saying theirs technical issues and to try later, I've been trying for the last couple of days without any luck.

Anyone else having the same issues?

Re: Unable to activate Optus Sport

GuyCS

Hi @mattlucasv - not great to hear you're having trouble activating Optus Sport. We should be able to manually activate your subscription on our end though. Can you please send me a private message with the following info (for privacy reasons):

Are you the primary account holder: Y/N
Full name: 
Date of birth: 
Account/service number:

We'll also need the email address you'd like to use to sign-up. This will be your username/login. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

mattlucasv

Thanks @GuyCS just sent you a message

GuyCS

Thanks @mattlucasv I've just picked it up, we'll chat there.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Pamc

Unfortunately I’m having the same problem ......

Aman_B

Hi @Pamc - Sorry about this. Could you please confirm if this is a new email login you're trying to register?  Have you tried setting up your email login here → https://bit.ly/2PHBxxD. 

Pamc

It’s the same email I use for my Optus account which I can log in no problem 

that link you sent me doesn’t work either 😤

Jasi

Unfortunately, I am having the same problem. Getting same error every time I try Smiley Sad

GuyCS

Hey @Jasi and @Pamc - can you shoot me a private message with this info as well:

Are you the primary account holder: Y/N
Full name: 
Date of birth: 
Account/service number:

Email address:

I'll look into it

Jasi

Thank you @Guy just messaged you

Post a Reply