cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
New Contributor
New Contributor

Tech Support

I want callers to get the beep beep engaged signal when the line is busy. How can I disable the line busy message?

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: Tech Support

Hi @jflg it's not great to hear that you're experiencing issues with your service.

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. Our team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

We're also available to assist via Social Media. Please send us a private message to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance.

0 Kudos
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

@Jono_YC it's not an issue, just a request for general setup information.

Dial 1509 from your mobile
Select the Voicemail option.
Choose the Deactivate option.
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi do I disable the line busy message from a landline (not mobile) so that the caller just gets the beep beep?

0 Kudos

Hi there @jflg, please check out Call features & voicemail user guides for more info. On that page you can then click the 'Fixed Phone Features & Voicemail Guide' option for step-by-step instructions for each of our Landline voice features. 

If you still require any assistance after checking that, please send us a message via the My Optus App so we can help you out. 

Top Contributors