Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Nikolai
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Still waiting for activation code for EPL

I have an EPL eligible account and have registered for the Premier League however have not yet received an email with acvtivation code . Why is it taking so long? I cannot access EPL-what should do? 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Shae
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Still waiting for activation code for EPL

You should be able to create your account here. If you get a message saying the account has already been created, please send me a PM with the full name, account number an date of birth on the account and we can follow up for you.

0 Kudos
Nikolai
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi Shae, I still cant't log in and keep getting message that there is a problem and we are working to rectify it. I have also sent a private message to you (Shae) on the FB page where you have all my details. Would appreciate it if you could look into it. Thanks

0 Kudos
Nghi
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hmm. That's not good to hear 😞 Can you private message me your Facebook name, So we can locate your message over there?

0 Kudos
Nikolai
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi-just lettingbyou know i have been able to create a user name and password to access EPL so i think the issue has been fixed for my account. (will come back if there are any probems when I try to watch a game)  Cheers

0 Kudos