cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Occasional Contributor Caz161
Occasional Contributor

Second subscription query

Hi, I already have an optus sport premium linked to my Google play on my phone. Today I set up a 2nd account on same phone using different email address for another family member. I can see my existing subscription in my app store but when I log into the 2nd account it's still got full access to everything (free trial ended yesterday) and no option  to upgrade to premium when I log in. There's also only 1 subscription on my app. Can you tell me if when I log into the second account I will be prompted to set up payment soon? In the end I want 2 plans separate. 

Many thanks

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Moderator Kartika

Re: Second subscription query

Hey @Caz161, yes we offered the premium subscription for Optus Sport free till 31/08/18. If you wish to continue the same subscription then no action is required from your end as you will automatically be charged through your Google account from today 01/09/18 onwards. Which is the very reason you are still able to watch all content on the app with that subscription. Customers only need to cancel the subscription if they do not want to be charged from today onwards. Hope this makes sense? 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors