cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

j0hnny
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Registered for Optus Sport account. 16 hours later still haven't received confirmation email.

I registered for an Optus Sport account last night at about 9pm. I still haven't received the confirmation email so I am not able to log in.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Nghi
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Registered for Optus Sport account. 16 hours later still haven't received confirmation email.

What's the error message you receive when you try to login? Are you able to private message me your full name, date of birth plus Optus phone number? Also the email address you want to link up to EPL?

j0hnny
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Registered for Optus Sport account. 16 hours later still haven't received confirmation email.

Error message when trying to login: Incorrect username or password.

Private message sent with info requested.

0 Kudos
Nghi
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

No worries. So can you get in now?

- Nghi

0 Kudos
nicksapheno
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am having the exact same problem, registerd a while ago, never recieved anything. Thought nothing of it. Now i cant log in and it does not recoginse email, but says that a user is registered to my optus account...

0 Kudos
Jax_K
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hey Nicolas, sorry for the late reply and thanks for sending through your details. I had a look and can see you've already registered using a different email address Let me know if you'd like to change this. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
nicksapheno
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hey, thanks for this, could i please update the email? thanks

0 Kudos
Nghi
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey nicksapheno, I've sent you a private message.

0 Kudos