cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Daniel_Kocunik
New Contributor

Problems activating account

Hi, I have tried to activate the Optus Sports account however, I am always met with an incorrect password/username combination or that there is no account registered with this username when trying to reset. Firtstly I had setup the account by typing my email address in and then typing a password. I am refering to after you sumbit your mobile phone details that is. After this I was promted that an email will be delivered to my email, to confirm my subscription. I have checked mutiple times and nothing has arrived. I have recieved an email promting me to register from my email, however this just reverts to the orginal point in which i submitted my details and claims that an EPL service is already registered with this account. I have tried to retry by resubmitting the phone number and repeating the orignal proccess, but it saids that and EPL account is already registered. 

Please Help - Thanks 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
New Contributor

Re: Problems activating account

Ok so I figured out after much testing, that my email was incorrectly entered. I had missed a letter when entering it. My new question is can I change the email and if so how?

0 Kudos
Moderator Tris

Hi Daniel_Kocunik, sorry for the trouble with getting your Optus Sport profile up and running! If you still need a hand, could you please PM me your account number, DOB and your contact email. I'll have a look 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor

So just to be clear is there anyway of fixing my email address if I provide you my details? 

EDIT: just to clear I already have access to the account, I just need to correct the email, in case any updates come through they come to the correct email address 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Moderator Tris

Sorry, I missed that you'd worked out what happened with your log in details. Great you've been able to log in, I'll get your email address fixed up though so it's correct. Please still send through the PM, could you also include the email address that was actually registered? Cheers

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor

I have just sent you a PM with the details 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Moderator Tris

Cheers Daniel, I'll get back to you there

0 Kudos
Top Contributors