cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor Hadders
New Contributor

Premier league

Received a message from Optus today saying welcome to the premier league create your account to get started and so on so I created a account using a email and password it than said it will email me a link and for me to click on the link to confirm my account. I received the email but no link or atleast I can't see one. Can someone please help?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Moderator Tris

Re: Premier league

Hi Hadders, had you received anything further since posting? Could you try logging into Optus Sport with the password you'd created and let me know? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Hadders
New Contributor

Hi tris

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

Hey @Hadders, how'd you go? Any success?

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos