Searching...

Optus sport not working.

Dipper_06

When I try to create an account for the premier league I follow all the links and end up at a place where I enter my details to see if my plan is eligible. When I click on the link to send a small it tells me there is an error and it will be rectified soon. I've been getting the same message for three days now. Some help would be really appreciated.

Re: Optus sport not working.

Aman_B

Hi @Dipper_06, disappointing to hear about your experience there. Not at all what we want your experience to be like. Since this post have you had a chance to chat to someone who was able to look into this for you? If you're still needing a hand with this please submit your fault and servuce details Here  so that we can look into it. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Dipper_06

I tried and I got this message

"Oops! We're unable to locate your details in our system. Please check you have correctly entered your number. If you're a new customer, it may take up to 48 hours after activation for your details to be updated"

I've been activated since Saturday. Been with optus for 5 and already over it

Highlighted

Toomey

Hey @Dipper_06, it sounds like our systems are taking a little longer to update than expected, apologies for the inconvenience here. If you jump into Optus Sport Live Chat, one of our agents can get this fixed up for you right away. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo