Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor ssyt99
New Contributor

Optus Sport on account with multiple services

Hi,

My work phone is on Optus mboile network and I am not the account holder for my mobile number. In fact, all our work mobile numbers are under one employee here at our business.

We have been told Optus Sport is included in our mobile plan. How do we get that with only one account holder?  When I tried to verify my mobile number with our account holder's detail, it said my number is entilted to it. However, the account detail is our account holder's detail. The account holder certainly don't want to share this amount us or reset the password.

We tried the Optus Sales but hasn't got an answer for our situation. Can we set up Optus Sport individually as some of us do not need that?

Cheers

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: optus sport

Hi there ssyt99,

How did you go about verifying your mobile number?

It would need to go through an eligibility checker process, please shoot our Optus Sport team a message for further assistance. ️ 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor ssyt99
New Contributor

Hi Ray_YC,

Verification passed with my work mobile number and account holder's DOB. But I am not the account holder so I cannot register my work mobile number to use Optus Sport.

Is there any way to register each individual mobile number without using account holder's DOB, email etc.?

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@ssyt99

As long as each mobile number is on an eligible rate plan, they can all have their own individual Optus Sport subscription. I’d ask the account holder to contact us and make sure that we’ve setup a subscription against your mobile number (using your preferred email as your Optus Sport username). 

Once we’ve set up the subscription, you’ll be able to create a password

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor ssyt99
New Contributor

Hi Dan_C,

Our account holder spoke with our sales rep and gave him the several mobile numbers to have Optus Sport. This was a few weeks ago and nothing happen.

What is the best way to contact Optus Sport to sort this out?

Cheers

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hmm, I wonder if the agent did go ahead and add Optus Sport to each individual mobile number, but they've used the account holders contact email as the Optus Sport username/login. 

Could the account holder contact our service team via our Optus Sport Twitter or Facebook account. They deal with this sort of enquiry all the time. I actually sit right by the guys and they're all across Optus Sport registration issues. 

The account holder will just need to ask to change the Optus Sport login email address that's attached to your mobile number. 

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor ssyt99
New Contributor

All done, my Optus Sport account is up and running. Turn out our Sales rep left Optus!

Anyway thanks for your help!

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Thanks for returning to Yes Crowd to let us know ssyt99, happy to hear it worked out!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Top Contributors