Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor Co88ler5
New Contributor

Optus Sport app premium access - Broadband customer

Hi,

I've never had an answer on this from Optus. Can someone tell me if its possible to access the Optus sport premium content on the app/website if i am Broadband customer with a package that includes Optus Sport on fetch tv?

Or is it only available to Optus mobile customers?

It would seem strange that i can watch all the content i want on Fetch tv Optus Sport but cant see same content on the app? But is that the case?

When i login to my Optus sport account it says i have to subscribe to premium.

Thanks

Dave

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Optus Sport app premium access - Broadband customer

You can absolutely access the content on the app and website. 

If when you log in it says you need to subscribe then you're likely not logging in with the same credentials that are linked to your Fetch service. If you don't know what those credentials are (chances are they're linked to your @OPTUSNET.com.au email address) you'll need to contact Optus directly to find out what they are and then use them to log in

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
New Contributor Co88ler5
New Contributor

Hi, Many thanks for getting back to me. I think you are on the right lines, but still cant get it to work. I'm logging into Optus sport using the exact same login as for Optus My Account - which is connected to my Broadband service but its still telling me i need to subscribe to premium.

I guess i better contact Optus again but they never understand my issue.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi Co88ler5,

Sounds like something is going on where it's not recognising your service.

As an Optus customer, you can go to the eligibility checker or log into My Account to check your eligibility. You will then be provided with options on how you can subscribe to Optus Sport. 

If that doesn't do the trick, please shoot our Optus Sport team a message  ️ 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos