Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Taber
New Contributor
New Contributor

Not able to access the sports app

I am a current optus user but when I try to access the sports app I get a message that, 'we are having technical difficulties, try again later'. My questions are, how long is later and are there any other options I can use to access the app?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Hollie
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Not able to access the sports app

Hey @Taber - I went into the App myself, seems to be working ok for me, is this the first time you've tried to log in? Just to confirm - what phone and what firmware version do you have?

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Taber
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have tried it multiple times over the weekend with no success. I have an iphone with iOS 9.3.4.

0 Kudos
Hollie
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hmm I have the same firmware on my IPhone.. Are you able to confirm there are no updates pending for the Optus Sports App as I think there was one late last week or on the weekend? Also are you able to log in via a PC or alternate device?

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos