Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

I'm an eligible optus customer but when i sign in it keeps saying that i don't have premium access

AaronB124

I'm an eligible optus customer but when i sign in it keeps saying that i don't have premium access. I keep going through the eligible optus customer checking process and it's all good but then when I go back it keeps saying I don't have premium access?

Solution

Re: I'm an eligible optus customer but when i sign in it keeps saying that i don't have premium a...

Dan_C

@AaronB124, send us a private message mate.

FIll out the template below:

Are you the primary account holder: Y/N

Your full name:
DOB:

Optus Sport login: 

I'll get back to you in time for kick off. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: I'm an eligible optus customer but when i sign in it keeps saying that i don't have premium a...

[ Edited ]
CantwatchWC

Hi, I have exactly the same issue. Here's my template answers:

Are you the primary account holder: Y

Your full name: xxxxxxxx
xxxx
xxxOptus Sport login: xxxxxxxxx

My phone app is working, but I cannot watch it on the laptop. This is hugely frustrating, and additional the terrible quality of the streaming on the phone. 

David

xxxxxxx

Dan_C

Can you send that via PM @CantwatchWC?

→ http://yesopt.us/pmdan. I've edited your post to remove your personal info from public view. 

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: I'm an eligible optus customer but when i sign in it keeps saying that i don't have premium acce

CRyan

I'm currently having the same issue.

CRyan

Re: I'm an eligible optus customer but when i sign in it keeps saying that i don't have premium acce

Toomey

Hey @CRyan, please follow the steps Dan has provided so we can look into this for you

[ Edited ]
LukeJM18

* edit for privacy

Dan_C

Edited that out for you @LukeJM18, chat with you over PM. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
1 Kudo