Searching...
Accepted Solution

Conflicting information re EPL subscription

khrainbow76

I have home phone, broadband and Fetch TV with Optus paying $115 per month. I registered to get the EPL channel. Yesterday I received 6 emails from Optus about it. 4 of them said:

"You will receive free access to the 2016/17 Premier League season.

We will begin charging you $15/month from 31 July 2017, billed each month until you decide to cancel. "

The other 2 emails said:

"Your plan includes Premier League at no additional cost for the life of your plan whilst Optus maintains Premier League rights. "

I am confused, and 6 emails is a bit excessive!

Anyone else have similar experience? Can someone from Optus shed any light?

Thanks

Solution

Re: Conflicting information re EPL subscription

Nghi

Hey khrainbow76, so sorry for all the confusion. Our email system did have a bit of a funny turn yesterday and sent multiple SMS's to customers and conflicting information. This is currently being investigated by our IT team to make sure it doesn't happen again. 

Your $115 plan should be eligible to have the EPL add-on free for as long as you stay on it and we retain the rights. But our Billing team can confirm that for you on 133937 or live chat  here.

Highlighted

Re: Conflicting information re EPL subscription

LAR

You have this season free and for next season they will start charging you. this season is known as the 2016/17 season. it says it will start billing from the 31st july 2017 which is the 2017/2018 season. So you have a free year for epl access and once the epl is commenced for this season you can decide if you want to pay $15 for the season afterwards. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo