cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Cannot activate Optus Sport EPL

Can somebody please help with activating the EPL page.

I have registered, received email link, page sometimes then loads but comes up with username and password invalid.  How can this be fixed ?  Starting to get a little irritating.

Thanks

0 Kudos
19 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Cannot activate Optus Sport EPL

Are you still having difficulties MrsG? Is this the website you're trying to sign-up through?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I'm still having trouble. That isn't the page I'm trying to get through.

I have clicked on the email conformation link and the page won't load properly. So I then tried to go to the Optus sport page and log in there. Says that password and email are invalid. 

So I thought ok will re-register. Won't let me as EPL is already registered to my email address (obviously).

So how does one fix this ? 

The look on my husbands face is disappointing LoL

thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hmm. Can you private message me your full name, date of birth plus linked Optus phone number? Also the email address you're trying to link up the EPL? We'll pass this along to our IT team to investigate.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

That has all been sent to you thank you.

A solution I hope is coming !

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Thanks for that. I've received your details. We'll get this looked into.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

There appears to be quite a few problems that others are having the same as I am.

Is there progress on this yet ?!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Our IT team are checking these out at the moment MrsG - Nghi is in a little bit later today so I'm sure he will touch base with you then.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Hollie.  Appreciate your response 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Sorry for the delay. Our IT team are still working on this and I'll let you know once we hear back from them. It's true that a few customers are having problems registering on-line and we're working to modify their accounts to allow EPL. It can take a little time as it's a manual process. Apologies again for the inconvenience.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors