Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Katerc
New Contributor
New Contributor

Can't subscribe to Optus sport

Hi. I have been trying on and off for a few months now to activate my subscription to Optus Sport that I know I am eligible for. Previously I was able to get past the page where you put your mobile number in to check your eligibility but was met with an error code after I put all my details in. Now, when I put my number in to be checked and to receive an SMS code, it comes up with another error. I have tried calling someone but they just direct you back to Optus Suport page. This is getting ridiculous. Please fix my problem asap.

Thank you 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Dan_C
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Can't subscribe to Optus sport

Hey @Katerc

It sounds like a back end issue. We might need to reapply the corresponding Optus subscription code to your service. Feel free to send us a PM with your account details. We need your full name, DOB and account number. We'll get back to you as soon as we can. Look forward to hearing back. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos