cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Activated account but cannot login Optus Sports

I've got good to go email and activated via link given in the mail. When I login with activated credential it says invalid user but Optus website says I'm subscribing the service.

Anyone had same experience?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Activated account but cannot login Optus Sports

I'm having precisely the same problem. It's been almost two weeks and still no resolution and I wonder if there is one in sight. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@CarlBry, could you send me a PM with your full name, phone/account number and DOB so I can get this logged?

@brisbanesinger, I can assure you we're looking into your log in problem, and will give you an update as soon as we can. Sorry for the time frame 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Certainly am here ! 

Been weeks and no correspondence. Seeing season starts soon. A lot of us will be highly unimpressed.

You think someone would have ironed or dummy tested all this before sending it out to customers..:

0 Kudos
Highlighted

In most cases users have had no problem accessing the app @MrsG. I'm really sorry this hasn't been your experience though. We are working on getting everyone's problems sorted out as soon as we can. I can see that Nghi has grabbed your details already so we will be in touch. Again sorry for the time frame, thanks for your patience

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Tris,

messege sent out.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Thanks @CarlBry. We'll get back to you as soon as we can

0 Kudos
Top Contributors