Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

prepaid sim plan

for the past 10 to how ever long it started but from day 1 i have been on the optus unlimited 3g plan. Than the other day all of a sudden my plan has changed and im now in my prepaid something . optus are telling me i did it . I did not why would i go from unlimited data to 500 mb or whatever it is of data , now i need help what can i do they wont change me back im in dispute with them now .

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: prepaid sim plan

@bellagasi  Yes Crowd is a Public Forum and not a direct support point for Optus.  
Note: Yes Crowd cannot access or view customer accounts/orders. 

You are going to have to sort this out with Optus, you will not get an official response from Optus in the Yes Crowd. 

Have you checked your documentation maybe the plan has an expiry date?

Write a letter to 

Optus  Customer Relations Group
PO Box 306 Salisbury South 5106

https://www.optus.com.au/support/feedback-and-complaints

If you don't get a satisfactory response contact the TIO.

I am not an Optus employee. If a reply helps please give a Kudos and when an issue is solved please mark as solved.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

yes i have checked everything n no the plan didnt ezpire . i have the ombudsman on it cause it just aint right . ive been a loyal customer for yrs
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

@bellagasi As you have involved the TIO  why would you post in Yes Crowd? It is not going to change the dispute resolution process between Optus and yourself. 

As a general observation customer loyalty means very little these days, the majority of good deals are offered to attract new customers not retain existing customers.

In your posts there has been no mention of why the plan changed, as a general rule if you purchase hardware from Optus it means a new plan, or was there some other contact between Optus and yourself and the plan was changed.

I am not an Optus employee. If a reply helps please give a Kudos and when an issue is solved please mark as solved.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus has said that i changed the plan  which i did not cause if u think about it my plan must be making them loose a fortune as it is unlimited data .

0 Kudos