Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
lduffy0
New Contributor
New Contributor

Overcharged Again!

Congratulations OPTUS!  You have a 75% success rate in overcharging me.  I have huge regrets in transferring to OPTUS due to slow internet (prior to Covid-19) and I am repeatedly overcharged (three of my four bills have had significant errors). Then, when I do not pay the excess charges and have been unable to have them removed (because the people who do this are unavailable??), I am charged late fees when I refuse to pay the full amount (I do not trust that I will be refunded the overcharged amounts).

I am astounded that so many errors can be made.  On my last two visits to an OPTUS store (this occurs twice monthly to address your company's errors), apparently my account did not exist and then on my most recent visit, I was told there was no-one available to assist me and I was asked to come back another day.  I am absolutely gob-smacked at the incompetence and poor follow up.  The time I spend trying to get a reimbursement is not worth remaining with your company.

Lisa Duffy

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Overcharged Again!

Just a heads up Lisa as per the red advisory message on the right when you posted your question that we don't have access to or visibility of customer accounts here on our public forum.

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos