Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetch Mini Activation

Why can it possibly take 11 days to activate my Fetch Mini? It seems no one knows how to solve the problem. I’ve been told it’s an order problem.? I’m about to give up - have been on chat everyday.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Fetch Mini Activation

I'm afraid we don't have visibility of the issue here McLeod.

If there is a problem I'm sure the team is doing their best to get it resolved as soon as possible.

If you were given a fault ticket number please let us know what it is so we can try to follow up on it.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

22686064 As requested 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Thanks for that, that fault ticket was only logged late yesterday afternoon so it's still in progress.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Ray, 

just an update. I have a new number 22695328. This gentleman at least told me it would take 4 working days so that’s next Tuesday. By then it will be 19 days and he wasn’t sure the code would be generated by then. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Something must really be up then 😵 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

Another Update. Day 22. Still no activation code. It gets better though because Optus sent a new mini which I didn’t know was coming and that one doesn’t work either (not activated, associated with my Optus or my fetch account at all) . I’ve been told it could be another 3 to 4 days.

I’m not sure what to say....

0 Kudos