Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
kleegwater
New Contributor
New Contributor

Cancel postpaid mobile phone plan

Hi.

I have gone to another provider and wish to cancel my mobile phone plan today.

I note I am in credit by $0.05 at this time.

My billing number is hidden.

Regards,

Karen 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Cancel postpaid mobile phone plan

Hi Karen,

Did you transfer your mobile number to the new provider? If so, this automatically cancels your Optus service and you'll receive your final bill.

If you joined with a new mobile number, you'll need to call 133 937 to request cancellation. We don't have access to customer accounts on this public forum. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
kleegwater
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi, Ray.

Yes, mobile number was transferred to new provider.

0 Kudos
Aron_YC

In that case your service would be automatically cancelled with Optus following the port to your new provider. You won't need to organise a cancellation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos