Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Activation of new mobile broadband

Hello there, 

G'day! I have received the new mobile broadband (thank you for the delivery on time). However, it's been since 4 days I am trying to activate the SIM card and not able to which leaves me and my family without the internet during this challenging time. I have waited for the auto-activation of the sim within 4 hours as your website says, that didn't work. Now, I have been trying to get this done over the phone and I am holding line for hours (this is the 2nd time I am trying) without any luck. What do I need to do to get this activated and having an internet that's up and running for my family?

Thanks in advance,

Regards, 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: Activation of new mobile broadband

Hi @Hi_Kunal

What's the error message? I've seen a number of these come up on the forum and it's usually as a result of the order becoming stuck in our system, or we haven't received a successful delivery notification (which triggers the activation of the service automatically).

Other than calling, you can try our Social Media team. They're a 24/7 service team working out of Melbourne. There's a bit of wait to get a response, but they will get back to you. You can send them a private message on Facebook or direct message on Twitter.

You will want to advise the team that you currently have no access to a working broadband service. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos