cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
micktier
New Contributor
New Contributor

your optus my account does not work. How are you supposed to change to paperless?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Nard_YC

Re: your optus my account does not work. How are you supposed to change to paperless?

Hi there @micktier. What issue are you running into when trying to sign into My Account? Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies or trying another browser? We also have a Troubleshooting Guide for My Account available. 

Alternatively, you're also able to update your billing method preference through the My Optus App. The instructions on how to do this can be found on our "Switch paper bills on or off" guide.

If you run into any issues, our 24x7 Experts via Messaging in the My Optus App can also change your billing method for you.  

Let us know how you go.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

micktier
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: your optus my account does not work. How are you supposed to change to paperless?

Your optus app doesnt work either. I have been trying to get into the website billing and the optus app billing for months.  When opening the optus app. I get a message WE ARE UNABLE TO DISPLAY YOUR SERVICES VIA OUR APP. .

It is the same with the website. All i want to do is change to paperless. are you able to call please. 

0 Kudos
Jono_YC

I can understand where you're coming from, @micktier

We're also available to assist via Social Media. Please send us a private message to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
micktier
New Contributor
New Contributor

What does that last reply mean? I dont really need your sympathy. I just need to move to paperless without spending an hour on the phone or using buggy websites or apps ? 

0 Kudos
Jono_YC

@micktier We'll be more than happy to assist you with your billing preferences via social media.

0 Kudos
micktier
New Contributor
New Contributor

you cant do it from here? 

0 Kudos
Jono_YC

Due to privacy, I'm afraid that we cannot amend or make changes to your account through a public forum @micktier

If you feel more comfortable speaking over the phone, our customer care team are also available on 13 39 37. 

Top Contributors