cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

worst service ever

I have requested a relocation on 19th March, it was supposed to be activated on 29th but nothing happened. I've been spending hours and hours trying to contact optus and they never answer. I keep listening to their music to get my call canceled after 1h and half waiting . I don't even know why it was  not activated. They also don't reply the messages. Now they say that it's due to coronavirus but we all know that their service is the worst. If we google it we find a lot of unhappy customers months and years before all this situation.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: worst service ever

I'm having the exact same issue too - I got an SMS saying NBN is working but I literally cannot talk to anyone on a hotline or in the messaging app to address the problem. This was a huge issue a year ago for me as well. I would cancel my service but it seems you're literally incapable of doing that right now.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @VMelo

Sorry that the internet isnt working at the new address yet, I for one know that it is critical to be connected at home during this time.

Have you connected your modem to check if the order has connected? 

I would suggested setting everything up correctly just encase, This Article shows the instructions on how to get started.

I'd really recommend getting in touch with our team on Messenger so we can take a look. 

Please note, our Messaging team are currently experiencing delays 

Ask to speak to a human, then leave your full name and the information about the issue in the messenger window, and someone will get back to you in time.

We are having large delays due to COVID-19, to find out more about this you can visit our COVID-19 Page 

Kind regards and Stay Safe

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

This would be great advice if the messenger team ever responded to messages. I was told to "Please hold" so I could be connected to the technical team A DAY AGO. This is the third time this has happened. Nobody will talk to us. @VMelo You probably have no other choice, but don't expect an immediate solution.

I'd recommend making a complaint here while you wait, I'm doing one right now: https://www.tio.com.au/making-a-complaint
0 Kudos