Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
hairtrigga
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

where are my optus mypics now stored?

hi, when i joined optus years ago i used some webspace to host some pics that made up an ebay page template.
Ebay is changing their system to HTTPS but my template pics have the older HTTP encryption protocol.
Im getting messages from ebay to change them so i dont get an unsafe site message when buyers view my items.
Where does optus store those mypics now? i'll be buggered if i can find them

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: where are my optus mypics now stored?

Hi @hairtrigga,

I'd really need to find a contact within the business for this one. I Haven't received an Optus net Web space enquiry since I started my time here at Optus. I'm not sure how tech savvy you are but a lot of my research has indicated that you can migrate your website from HTTP to HTTPS. I've found a lot of resources online with easy to follow steps (depending on your knowledge) that should help you switch across to HTTPS.

I know that a lot of hosts having been migrating to HTTPS therefore I'd hope that we'd have done the same. I'll gladly update this thread once I have more info.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
hairtrigga
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

hi, most answers i found involved simply changing the HTTP: to HTTPS.

As i cant access the pics, i cant do much.

Anyhow, i uploaded the same pics to another site and edited all the relavent code in my ebay listings.

Bit o f a hassle though

0 Kudos
hairtrigga
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

hi, most answers i found online involved simply changing the HTTP: to HTTPS.

As you say most have migrated to HTTPS by now.

As i cant access the pics, i cant do much. They are stored with HTTP.

I tried editing my ebay listings and changed them to HTTPS but no good

Anyhow, i uploaded the same pics to another site and edited all the relavent code in my ebay listings.

Bit o f a hassle though

0 Kudos
Top Contributors