Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
headcaver
New Contributor
New Contributor

webmail accounts

the webmail management site at https://memberservices.optuszoo.com.au/webservices/
has a link to services such as webmail. none of them exist anymore.
I just wish to manage my email addresses.

heres the link

https://webmail.optuszoo.com.au/

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Ness_YC

Re: webmail accounts

Hi @headcaver, thank you for reaching out. Optus Zoo is no longer an accessible feature. We have some Webmail Support Guides for troubleshooting and other instructions. If you have any questions, would like to add, change or remove secondary email accounts, or would like us to take a closer look at your account we welcome you to engage with our 24/7 Messaging Team via the My Optus App

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

@Optus

Is it so hard for Optus to add some big notices to the optus zoo page telling customers what is now obsolete, or at the very least redirect all the dead links to a notification page? I mean, zoo was shut down in 2015 for crying out loud!!!
0 Kudos
headcaver
New Contributor
New Contributor

thanks for helping.
...but how do u manage your webmail addresses? (create/delete email names)
the support guide does not answer that and any links are dead.
Is it impossible now?
0 Kudos
YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

You have to contact Optus directly and have them to do that for you.
0 Kudos
Ness_YC

To create/delete email names you will have to contact us directly @headcaver. Our Messaging Team is available 24/7 via the My Optus App to assist with this. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
headcaver
New Contributor
New Contributor

ok. thanks for that. i was going around in circles!
0 Kudos