New Contributor

webmail access problem

can't access webmail won't recognise my log in info
7 Replies
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: webmail access problem

Same thing with mine & hubby's accounts. We are using windows 10. Started last night and still can't access either. It says "optusnet caccount settings are out-of-date"

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

having same problem

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

we are having same problem since last night and continuing today.
Two discussions with Optus giving contradictory info. Some of our email accounts working fine and others not. Really bad customer service for them not to have NOTIFIED PAYING CUSTOMERS of this problem on the service outage page or on their main website banner. Lots of people wasting time trying to fix a problem that is not at their end but an Optus problem.
Highlighted

Sorry for the inconvenience, @rocketray101. We are already aware of the issue with Webmail (REF#22859280) affecting many customers at the moment. Our Support team are definitely working on this. Unfortunately, there is no time frame for resolution at the moment. Apologies for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @Twixi, apologies for any inconvenience caused to the issues with your webmail. We're aware of an issue impacting the webmail services (REF#22859280) at the moment. Our Tech teams are working to restore services as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @RodB, yes there is a fault reported with webmail at the moment with reference no: 22859280. Our technicians are already aware of this and are working to fix it as soon as possible. Unfortunately, there is no time frame for resolution at the moment. Apologies for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Sorry for the inconvenience, @groupiebd. We are already aware of the issue with Webmail (REF#22859280) affecting many customers at the moment. Our Support team are definitely working on this. Unfortunately, there is no time frame for resolution at the moment. Apologies for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience.

0 Kudos