Searching...

vivid wireless /optus modem returns

Say_what90

Hi all/optus,

I purchased a vividwireless /optus modem through optus online. unfotunatly for us we are in a 4g deadspot. Smiley Sad so the bloody thing doesn't work. 

Anyway I need help returning, this now redundent, peice of tech.   

I've contacted optus tech support - who have passed me through many individuals to ask the exact same questions to simply pass me on to yet another human who can't help me, to then pass me onto vivid. Who, said they had it resolved but because i puchacsed it via optus online, now they can't help me.

I went in store and they said I can't return it instoer without a return satchel. And yet everyone on the phone/online has know idea who needs to issue this to me. 

please help

Re: vivid wireless /optus modem returns

Dan_C

Hey @Say_what90, I'm sorry we couldn't get back to you sooner.

I know it's already been 6 days now since you've created this thread but I just wanted to check in and see whether you needed a hand? The return process is dependent on the sales channel you went through to purchase the device. Are you within the 14 day money back guarantee period. "Vivid wireless offer a 14 day Money Back Guarantee for customers who cannot use the service due to insufficient coverage and / or signal strength." We actually need you to contact Vivid wireless directly. You'll need to contact Vividwireless to conduct tests (so will need to call from home or wherever the modem is being used) to determine whether they are able to receive satisfactory coverage and / or signal.

If they can confirm that you're within a blackspot or poor coverage zone then they'll provide you with an incident number. Let us know whether you'd purchased the device from instore or online and we'll guide you through the rest of the process.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

uniway

Hi there, I got the same issue, called Vividwireless first and get monthly fee credit straightway, but I got difficulty to get the confirmation e-mail from Optus, as the modem was purchased online from Optus on 2nd Jul. On 9th Jul, when I first called Optus 1800-780182, I was told that I shall get the e-mail after 24 hours, and since then no reply.

Toomey

Hey @uniway, for an online purchase I believe the refund should come from Vivid Wireless, were they not able to assist when you spoke with them?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

uniway

Hi Tommy, called Vividwireless and got the refund for monthly charge straight away. But the modem was ordered online via Optus, so Vividwireless asked me to call Optus 1800780182 with my original order no. OR0432XX. 

I called Optus on 9th Jul and was told it would be processed and I shall receive the confirmation email within 24 hours. But it never happen.

Dan_C

Okay, I've taken a look at the FAQ's for Vivid Wireless modem returns:

RETURNS

The customer will need to have a valid incident number from Vividwireless to process a return. If the customer does not have this, they will need to contact Vividwireless.

For handling returns for the Money Back Guarantee refer to the relevant purchase scenario below: 

In your case, we're dealing with an online purchase.

• Purchased via Online: Customer will need to contact Online Sales Support to arrange a refund and collection satchel to return the device.

You can reach them on → 1300 300 562. Open Times: Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 7:00pm

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

uniway

Hi Dan

Received such incident number 180709-0140XX from Vividwireless and passed to Optus team already.

My only mistake was ordering it online from Optus.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
82 Kudos
80 Kudos
68 Kudos
35 Kudos
34 Kudos