Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

view usage before paying bill

This is our second month of payment. We have just had Optus broadband service added to our Optus mobile package. We've received a bill $372 and we don't know if this is phone, or internet, or phone plus internet, and we can't view our usage either on the Optus website or on the Optus app. I've changed the password on my account and can't access the app and the website now seems to have separated the mobile service from the internet service. Such a mess and  I understand we're a low priority for the Optus team but we want to understand our bill before we pay it. Can anyone help? Stay well out there

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: view usage before paying bill

Suggest at this stage you pay the bill (if possible). Optus are ok with re-crediting mistakes after the fact. First bills are always complicated (you pay first and last month on most contracts). It is a mess and this situation is exposing a lot of weaknesses in the Optus infrastructure. Look to get it tidied up a bit later.
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: view usage before paying bill

Hi Peter - very warm thanks for your advice. I tried to reply to you straight away but this reply page didn't appear. The Optus email has given me a better entry point. All very frustrating. Thanks again. Stay well