cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Drew911
New Contributor
New Contributor

very unhappy

was on hold for 2 hrs and gave up, if you're not working on a Sunday you should have that as a message at the beginning of the call.  

need broad band tech support. also tried to contact via the optus app and it kept sending me a requested to reset password which i did 3 times and not once did it work.

so ive wasted 3.5 hours and have nothing sorted.

horrible service that is for sure.

our internet is very slow on xbox and the DSL light on the modem is not on and hasnt been for month.

need someone to cam me so i dont have to go through another waited 3.5 hurs.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Steven_YC

Re: very unhappy

Hey @Drew911 - It's not good to hear that you've spent quite some time trying to get in contact with our team. The Tech Support team should be open 24/7 to assist with all enquiries. However, let's see what we can do here.

The DSL light should be on so that you're able to access the internet. When you say that the service is very slow, has this only happened whilst the DSL light was off?

We've got a range of Internet troubleshooting here which will assist with the issue. Please give this a go.

If you're also yet to do so, please disconnect the power entirely from the device/s and allow about 2-3 minutes before you have this reconnected again.

The My Account sounds like it will need to be fixed from the back end team but first and foremost, we'd like to resolve this internet query for you

If you continue to have troubles trying all this, please feel free to send our Facebook or Twitter team a direct message and they can assist with all related enquiries from there - Steven

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.