cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor yeahben
New Contributor

usage

hi everyone i use optus mbb my router is telling me im nearly at my limit but i havent recieved an email stating i have reach 85% yet so im trying to figure out how to check it out, the my optus app is just rubbish i cant even log into it, i dont have any of the details its asking for as its trying to track where my sim is when ive been using it for months now. 
I just wanna see where im at with my limit.. is that so hard optus... why does all this sorta stuff have to such a mission......
Ive tried sending balance to 9999 from my router and its says i dont have access to that service which is confusing to say the least. Does anyone have any ideas on what i can do here, and optus if you can see this im at my tipping point and thnking of going to telsta because im sick of dealing with all this horse. This isnt the first issue ive delt with from you guys but it might be the last
Thanks 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: usage

9999 wont work on postpaid.

You have to create a My Account, using some email address, and then you most likely have to go onto Optus chat, to get the SIM account placed into the My Account wrapper.

Then you log into My Account, using your email address, and the usage should be there.

https://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat