Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

unable to download emails on PC

a couple of days ago my emails have not been able to download on PC work on phone and webmail but not the pc any suggestions. Nothing was changed on the PC setting just stopped 

error is 
Task 'Synchronizing subscribed folders for Jen home.' reported error (0x800CCC0E) : 'Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folders for Jen home. Error: Cannot connect to the server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: unable to download emails on PC

@Jenw  There has been a major issue with emails for a couple of weeks.

All can I suggest is wait a bit and try again. The link below has a snapshot of the outage message.

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Network-Coverage/Notification-of-Major-outages-Technical-issues/m-p...

Please message Optus Support 24/7 from the My Optus app. If you do not have access to the My Optus app you can use social media to contact Optus Support, please send a PM to Optus on  Facebook or a DM on Twitter and include in the message you do not have access to the My Optus app.

I am not an Optus employee. If a reply helps please give a Kudos and when an issue is solved please mark as solved.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: unable to download emails on PC

HI @Jenw there was an issue reported with Webmail before however we have deployed some fixes and it should be working fine. Since it works on Webmail directly it seems like a setting issue on your PC. Was there a Windows update recently? Please make sure the email settings matches depending on what email programme you are using. Here is our → support page for further assistance. 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos