Searching...

Re: titanfall

WitzIsAwesome
I saw that haha. Its actually entertaining! I mean what else am I supposed to do, cant play titanfall

damien1985
Optus
Hey Damien - posting external link on our wall is a breach of the T&C's and is removed automatically by Facebook. If you continue to do this, you risk being banned from the page. Scott
Like · Reply · 16 minutes ago

But I can post an external link to this community thread there without being censored

WitzIsAwesome
*****, they are getting completely bombarded! Im surprised they havent lashed out on anyone.

Cantplaytitanfa

I'm over it. I just put in a complaint to TIO, This has to be the worst handled thing i have ever seen from an ISP they refuse to update us, refuse to even answer questions posted on the forum from us and we pay these people for something that doesn't work and they treat us like crap? It's time for them to pay the price that can't get away with this they even removed my post on Facebook just cause I talked about the problem and other people joined in and they didn't like us voicing our opinions so they deleted it. Theres gotta be some legal thing cause I'm refusing to pay for the internet this month and I'm going to try to get them to pay for my titanfall game since its basically 50g of wasted download right now.

damien1985
I put in my tio claim 2 days ago haha

WitzIsAwesome
I still see every post that has apparently been "taken down"

"Cantplaytitanfa" haha thats gold!

conroyyy
To those that have submitted TIO claims what has the TIO said?

damien1985
Lol nothing yet

conroyyy
Did they accept it as a legitimate complaint though? Do they know its wide-scale?

android99
Hey everyone. i know it might not help all and i know alot of people are frustrated but i thought i would just put my two cents in again and hopefully it might help someone out.

I have an xbox one, Im currently on the NBN in Melbourne and i have a NETGEAR evg2000 router. For me most of the ports listed on the xbox live website were already open and maybe its because the voip side on my router is using them but i never opened those ports myself except for 3 (Port 88, 3544 and 4500) My NAT is still set to moderate on the xbox one. I have been successful in passing that endless loading screen of the ships since opening those 3 ports. Before that the only way i was able to play the game was to join off somebody else on my friends list or party.

i had to google how to open ports on my router model and it was pretty simple.

Again i know it might not help everyone but it has been a fix for me. Every time i finish a round i make sure to leave lobby turn the Xbox off and try again. so far so good.

If any one does happen to get on or wants to join off my gamertag in order to play feel free to add GameboyGam3r

Hope this helps.
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
82 Kudos
80 Kudos
68 Kudos
35 Kudos
34 Kudos