Searching...

Re: titanfall

MagicBoomstick

mmm i was wondering the same thing. why cant we connect directly to the australian server and having to divert to sing then to aus......

captainraincoat
Interesting about Singapore... Could be related to the Chinese outage.... In that case it's probably going to take them a month to fix if at all

android99

Has anyone tried opening the ports for xbox live and titanfall?

damien1985
My understanding is that The Aussie server isn't a ms azure server like all the others so it still has to get the data from a ms azure server which are all overseas. Let me know if I am correct in how that works.

damien1985
All ports for Xbox live are open otherwise we wouldn't be able to play any games

hyrola

More sites are starting to report this issue, the more public facing websites that blog about this issue the better. Optus might suddenly come up with a magic fix for the game. 

http://www.rocketchainsaw.com.au/titanfall-unplayable-optus-customers-44044/

damien1985
I just tried again and I can still get in

damien1985
To bad the wife and kid here. Lol. Bet when I can get on to play it won't work

WitzIsAwesome
Can? I might test it again

Hitchey

Lets not forget, the data center isn't fully built yet as far as I know. Also the server is still in Beta, so it could be that Respawn are testing the load out and haven't implemented the private lobby bit of the server yet.... 

Maybe this will disappear if they implement the rest, maybe this is the final design and that's the way its going to stay.

Who knows. Imagine if this is the final solution, and EVERY GAME on Xbox one that uses Azure has these problems. 

These boards and their facebook page will catch on fire and melt down lol

At least we know now the "what" now, we might never know the "why".

Now I've got a PC version, i'll VPN that guy with an Australian IP and hopefully still get good pings for now Smiley Happy

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
83 Kudos
72 Kudos
71 Kudos
43 Kudos
27 Kudos