Searching...

Re: titanfall

Mickmok
If this isn't fixed by mid week I will be speaking to their management. No matter how long that takes... I could end up dying of old age but I want to smash things in a Titan!

stewrat

In a continuation of Optus's awesome service, ive been disconnected twice in the middle of being transfered during chat sessions, when being transfered to another department, so i can find out what costs im going to incur to have all Optus services cancelled.

Must be congested in their offices as well.

Lol.

Mickmok
I dont know if people havent done all this already but maybe if we all put through a request on this: http://yesopt.us/id they may escalate it.

I did this when my modem started crapping up; nicely right on TF launch as well. And they got back to me pretty quick.

If its all been done before just disregard.

thebraddles

there shouldnt be any costs to cancel you contract, they arent providing the service your paying for. i sure as hell wont be paying any cancel fees if i end up leaving. 

MagicBoomstick

giving tech support a call now. lets see what they say to me in regards to the titanfall issue

WitzIsAwesome
Just woke up in hopes to play titanfall, I got in. It seems like its getting better or im just getting lucky.

MagicBoomstick

hah youre just lucky i suppose. stay on it as long as you can. seems the moment you exit you might not be able to get back online

android99
How did giving tech support go?

MagicBoomstick

was on hold for an hour.. gave up

android99
That sucks. Whilst this isn't quite a fix if you do have any friends on Xbox live or in a party with you, you are able to join off them and get into a game. But if no ones online then you are stuck on that endless loading screen. I too got this problem and I'm with Optus Nbn. Net gear router.
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
83 Kudos
72 Kudos
71 Kudos
43 Kudos
27 Kudos