Searching...

Re: titanfall

Hitchey
Someone else try adamisme's workaround! Lol it could be the temporary fix we are looking for

adamisme

I'm using a CG3000, I saw someone on another website from America who said he did the same thing and it worked.

Hitchey
So it's get to the stuck screen, turn the modem power off, wait 10 minutes, unplug Ethernet cable, restart xbox, plug Ethernet cable back in... That's it right? Can you also post up a link to that other post you saw?

Hitchey
I'll have to try it tomorrow she I get home just to see.

Hitchey
When I get home I meant. Shouldn't type distracted lol
Highlighted

Mickmok

I think if you want to like a post on FB it shouldnt be just a jab at Optus in all caps...

Write a professional post expressing the concerns and get people to like that. Those sorts of posts make us all sound like hooting apes. People dont respond well to that, and there are people at Optus.

But really they know the issue, someone mentioned there are 1000 people on the existing ticket. It'll get fixed, they know its an issue. Its frustrating sure... if you have the option switch to another provider. I unfortunately would need to dig up my yard and lay cable to do that so I just need to wait...

adamisme

Heres what I did step by step.

1. try connecting through wireless, it may work you never know.

2. If it doesn't turn of your xbox and unplug your router, wait 10 or so minutes plug your xbox back in and the router.

3. Before turning the console on plug the ethernet cable back in.

4. See if it works.

Note: Just an update, my game is still working fine no disconnects.

Hitchey
It's not the power off of the router that's doing it, cos I've done that heaps throughout outages... But the switching between wireless and Ethernet might be resetting something, or triggering something, who knows

[ Edited ]
damien1985

nope did not work for me

been trying since you posted workaround. are we all in victoria??

nsoldal
Normally agree. But facebook is not the place to be professional, its a PR site. The only way to get noticed is to be loud and obtrusive. The person running this site, is not going be the person who knows about these issues, it will be a marketing manager of sorts, they handle PR and start asking internally as to why their public profile is having issues, if they want a great looking profile, then hey they should fix their network, or at least have the correct support in place to respond to a thread that is at the top of their Broadband forum for days on end? being professional on this thread has not seemed to work yet... How many Optus responses have we had in this thread so far? 1.. 2, all of which have been irrelevant to the situation at hand.
"Squeaky wheel gets the oil"
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
83 Kudos
73 Kudos
71 Kudos
43 Kudos
27 Kudos