Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor dcdcdc
New Contributor

temporary password not working

I have been trying for 3 days and cannot get into my Webmail even with my Latest temporary password . #  days my man . it is very Frustrating VERY!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: temporary password not working

Hi dcdcdc,

Hopefully this help and support article is useful: Internet & Email - Username & Password Help

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor Jase2801
New Contributor

I have the same problem. I spent many hours chatting with Optus Support trying to fix the issue. They reset my password 10 times and every time I try to login in it keeps saying username and password are incorrect. This is my second day without email access.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

That's not good, Jase2801.

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.  

Let us know how you go.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor dcdcdc
New Contributor

Temporary Password not working

This has been going on for over a week9maybe 2 weeks) I have been given so many temporary passwords  for my Webmail that will NOT work. I am in my LATE Seventies and have trouble understanding sometimes what you are on about. All I want is a password that will get me in to my webmail,I am really fed up with optus I have been with optus for so many years but I feel it maybe time to to go to another site like TPG. My name is Danny Carter .This will be the very last time for me.

0 Kudos